Sunday 20 August 2017

The Unbelievable, Believable workings of of the Almighty God

 You may not know what comes tomorrow, but you can trust He who holds your tomorrow because He lives. Jesus is Lord for ever

The Lord rains bountiful gifts every day for His children. He holds gifts to those who are willing to receive.

Today pray in this manner, Lord release your divine intervention into my life and let me fulfill my destiny. Anyone standing in my way as stumbling block, make them my stepping stones. Further say that I receive the grace to manifest the newness of life for the extra-ordinary destiny. I Declare that any satanic power of witchcraft strategically placed to ruin your life, die by the fire of the Holy Ghost 
You were not born to die empty, but this day I declare over your life that any network of evil pursuing your life, to scatter by fire


 Every spirit that has manipulated your family and trap and hold your children's lives captives, I declare death on their agents












You are a blessed child and this world will never  define you by its standard. Its Declared and sealed in heaven



The old picture of your life should never, ever show up today or ever in your future because you are a destiny child and a winner forever
Rejoice in Lord and I say rejoice because victory in Jesus Christ is assured. The enemy you see today, you will never see them again. Trust God and rest your life in Him through Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment